Wednesday, November 21, 2012

12 Weeks Old

Where is the time going? I have a twelve week old baby! And he is so not a baby, more like a little boy! He's definitely the cutest little thing!
And I think he's got his mommy's eyes. Or at least the color. No blue eyes for this baby.
He's the happiest little guy, most of the time. He is always making the sweetest noises and smiling. He's super active and always wanting to be kicking things. He doesn't like holding still to be held or cuddled for more than a few minutes, and is always jerking his body and trying to get away. He is so much fun. He is a talker and seems to get louder and more animated the more he thinks you're ignoring him. He is content to sit in his swing or bouncy chair as long as we are within a few feet, but the minute he thinks he's being left alone he gets upset. But he's so alert and always playing with his toys and struggling to stay awake no matter how tired he is. His hair is getting more ridiculous by the hour, but I can't even imagine him without his crazy hair. It's adorable.

Today is Tyler and my 3rd anniversary. Mom and Dad sent us a beautiful crystal vase, so Tyler took it to a florist and had a custom arrangement made to fit the vase. It's huge - and gorgeous. I'm so spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment