So much has happened over the past few weeks. I feel like I no longer have a baby. I have a little boy now! He's so much fun and so cute! Over the past week Aiden has learned to crawl and say "dadda." When did he grow up?
Aiden has become an expert army-crawler in a very short period of time. I feel like one day he pulled himself forward just an inch or two and the next day he was following me around the room. It's so fun to see what draws his attention and watch him crawl over to it as quickly as possible. He is now IMPOSSIBLE to change. Diaper changing is the biggest struggle. Changing him on the changing table is a thing of the past. Sometimes I have to lay my leg over his torso to keep him still enough to get a new diaper back on. As soon as I let go, he is off.
On Thursday I was in a changing room at Banana Republic when Aiden started saying "Dadda dadda dadda dadda." I couldn't believe it. It was the first time he said anything even remotely close to anything understandable. Then on Friday he started saying it again. Fortunately Tyler was around to hear it! It is so cute! Of course I wish he were saying "mama mama mama," but I love hearing him talking. It's adorable. He says it repeatedly throughout the day, but doesn't say anything else that makes too much sense.
Aiden still likes to eat. He really loves his fruits and tolerates his veggies, most of the time. His current favorites seem to be mangos, pears and apples. He really loves the Plum Organics squeezable pouches. It doesn't seem to matter what the flavor is, he loves it. And I have to admit, the couple flavors I've tried are pretty tasty. I just wish they sold them in the tubs or jars like other brands and were a bit cheaper.
Saturday, March 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment