I really didn't think there was enough room between the two couches for him to get in there, but boy was I wrong. But the real test of his abilities was getting back out!
Aiden has also been enjoying pushing things around the house. He started with his stroller and then moved on to his "walker."
Tyler said he looks like an old man pushing his walker, but I think he's much cuter than that!
Today I'm trying to start packing Aiden's things for Lake Tahoe (we're leaving on Saturday) but Aiden loves pulling everything out of the bag right after I put it in. He also loves unfolding all the clothes I fold. But he looks really cute in all his little clothes Grandma Folkman got him for camp! I couldn't resist putting him in one of them today.
And he couldn't resist digging into the pantry and finding his Daddy's snacks!
He doesn't really like showing them, but he does have 4 teeth now! I tried to get some pictures, but he wasn't really too interested in showing off his pearly whites. He did show off his standing skills.
"I'm gonna getcha!"
"Gotcha!"
I'll try to get some good pictures at Lake Tahoe to share when we get back in a week or so!
No comments:
Post a Comment