I received a request for pictures of the baby's room. It really hasn't changed since the last time I took pictures, but we have acquired a few more items since then, so I figured why not? However, the lighting in our apartment is really horrible and I'm not very good at taking pictures of walls, so I think all the pictures look kind of weird. Sorry.
 |
| My favorite chair in the house |
 |
| Pom-poms courtesy of Natascha |
 |
| Whale Mobile |
 |
| Artwork, stroller and changing table |
 |
| Changing table with awesome homemade baskets |
 |
| Cute outfit, dino rattle and car toy |
 |
| It better be a boy! |
 |
| At least we have the middle and last names figured out |
 |
| This frame will have the baby's stats printed in it |
 |
| Stroller with carseat and canopy |
 |
| We can't forget to bring this to the hospital! |
 |
| So comfy! |
 |
| Close up of pom-poms |
 |
| Bassinet with teddy bear mobile |
 |
| Complete with wheels/rocker |
So as you can see, the baby's room is all ready for the baby! And since I finally got around to dusting, vacuuming, and mopping the whole apartment last night, I think I'm ready too (I even did all my laundry...crazy)! After cleaning everything my feet swelled up and every joint and muscle in my body ached, so I think it's time for the baby to arrive, please. Well, the Mia Maid's are coming over tonight for taco salads, so I'm probably going to have to re-do everything...maybe a couple more days. But I'd really appreciate it if Baby Boy would stop pressing on my sciatic nerve so I could be comfortable for a couple of hours at least.
And just because I love food so much and have been making awesome meals the past couple of weeks, I thought I'd share some of my latest creations!
 |
| Chili in Bread Bowls |
 |
| I do not recommend pitting cherries... |
 |
| Cherry cobbler with pitted cherries |
 |
| Hawaiian BBQ Pizza |
 |
| Made with homemade crust...so delicious! |
 |
| Mango Salsa Chicken |
 |
| Banana Chocolate Chip Bread |
I'm pretty sure the pizza has been the highlight. If making the crust didn't take all day, I think I'd have pizza every day. And if I never pit another cherry it will be too soon...but if you ever need a good technique, just ask, I seriously have it down now.
No comments:
Post a Comment